Don’t forget to register for the Clubs Forum THIS Saturday from 3pm at WA Squash HQ (Belmont).
The squash community in WA have asked for information and support and we are delivering, so please come along and help us help you!
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Free furniture and office equipment resource
- revolutioniseSPORT update
- Club merchandise – special offer
- Junior Development Pathway model and other junior-related items
- Plans for the state centre upgrade
- 2023 fees
- Advertising your Club at your courts
We will also be joined (in person) by Squash Australia’s National Lead – Sport Development Shaun McEachin, and Healthway Fuel to Go & Play representative Elise Preston who will tell you how you can get your hands on canteen equipment!
As usual, we will provide nibbles and the bar will be open!
Registrations ESSENTIAL via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/wa-squash-clubs-forum-december-2022-tickets-465537714837
After registering you will receive a confirmation email which includes Zoom info for those who can’t attend in person.