The Squash WA Night Pennant Competition runs in the metropolitan area with teams representing their clubs playing against teams from other clubs at a similar skill level. A new three season format was introduced in 2008. There is an Autumn season from early February to mid May, a Winter season from early June to mid August and a Spring season from mid September to early December.
Each division on each night is to comprise up to six teams, each team playing each other twice (ie. home and away).
Electronic devices are used for scoring, which enters the results directly into the nationally recognised event management and player ranking software.
Current competitions are:
- Monday night mixed
- Tuesday night ladies
- Tuesday night mixed
Can’t play every week? Got holidays planned? A FIFO worker? No problem! Just let us know what dates you can’t make and we’ll work around it.
To express your interest please contact your Club Captain (list current as at November 2023):
- Boby Markovic (men’s) email@example.com 0457 937 023
- Brendan Marsh (men’s) firstname.lastname@example.org 0427 515 677
- Raelene Marriott (ladies’) email@example.com 0407 422 639
- Anthony Campbell (men’s) firstname.lastname@example.org 0400 200 172
- Audrey Lazaroo (ladies’) email@example.com 0409 379 429
- Barb Wood firstname.lastname@example.org 0417 965 069
- Eric Gray email@example.com 0421 209 004
- Keith Farrell (men’s) firstname.lastname@example.org 0407 940 177
- Sharon Gilgallon (ladies’) email@example.com 0414 932 445
- Rob Kiely firstname.lastname@example.org 0435 950 732
- Jason Harwood email@example.com 0411 072 663
- Jackson Towill firstname.lastname@example.org 0431 210 898
- Carsten Frederiksen email@example.com 0402 087 635
- Paul Stephan firstname.lastname@example.org 0414 755 335
- Chester Cutinha (men’s) OzCutinhas@gmail.com 0433 159 349
- Kat Tonkin (ladies’) email@example.com 0439 456 530