Welcome to Masters Squash WA
WA Masters Official Website: www.wamasterssquash.com
Masters squash is aimed at players aged over 35 years; it has a great mix of social and competitive matches with a regular Friday Night Pennant competition and various tournaments run over the course of the year.
Our Masters calendar kicks off in February with the very social and fun “Battle of Belmont” competition. For information please contact Ed Jennings on 0411 765 588 or Terry Brookes on 0423 496 588.
Over the Christmas school holidays Masters’ regular Friday Night Competition is replaced with round robin competitions from 7.30pm at Squashworld Brentwood (Disney Street, Brentwood). For more information please contact Kane Fasolo on 0421 490 799.
If you would like to receive regular emails with details of upcoming tournaments and events please complete this form or print the PDF version and email or post to WA Masters Squash Committee.
Roger Campbell – Chair
Graham Follington – Secretary
Terry Brookes – Treasurer
Friday Night Masters
Friday night is Masters night! We run two seasons over the year (Autumn & Spring). During each season teams of 6 or 7 are players placed in appropriate grades, this guarantees that every player has a good, and equal, mix of opponents.
- Friday Night Masters commences in February.
- Friday Night Masters squash is held at Squashworld Brentwood, Disney St Brentwood. It is a fun and social night.
- Players are placed in mixed grades with opponents of similar ranking.
- Each match is a total of 4 games, PAR-15 scoring.
- Supper is provided each week on a roster system, along with a weekly raffle.
- Two seasons of approximately 16 weeks each: February to June, and July to November.
- There is a break between the seasons, during which the WAMS State Championships are held.
- For further information regarding FNM please contact Kane Fasolo 0421 490 799.
Various social events are planned throughout the year, check the Masters Calendar.
Contact WA Masters
For further information regarding all aspects of WA Masters squash please contact Roger Campbell on 0466 608 056 or Graham Follington on 0418 871 107.
Postal Address: Western Australian Masters Squash, PO Box 108, JOONDALUP, WA, 6919